Followers

Tuesday 18 January 2011

Challenge #2 Tis a Recipe

Well here it is time for another challenge at Bearly Mine......I thank all 32 people that entered our first challenge of the sketch, there were some really awesome creations, and myself and the DT have chosen three of the entries for the Top 3 Winners. But before we get to the winners, to answer a few questions I've been asked.
No you don't have to just use my papers, but we would like to see them, and yes you can combine them with other papers.
Also no it doesn't have to be a card you submit, you can submit any project you've done, be it a scrapbook layout, a calendar, ornament, box, altering some object, and yes I would like to see you using my papers, and if you don't have any, there is a link in the sidebar that takes you to my shop where you pick up some freebies to use.

Now onto the winners of the first challenge, in no particular order.
#32 - Sandiblu - 2 Digi sets of your choice
#23 - Maxine - cupcake stamp from Crafty Emma's Store
#26 - Vicky - 5 Digi's of the Winner's choice

Congratulations ladies, if you would please email me using the link in the sidebar, I will make arrangements for your prize to be sent to you. Also please feel free to take one of the winner's badges in the sidebar to display on your blog.
---------------------------------------------------

Now onto this challenge.....chosen by Doreen, it's a recipe for you all. 3 flowers, 2 design papers and 1 image.
This week the Design Team and I are showing off some of the fabulous Digi stamps you can get from The Paper Shelter, which I'm sure you will agree, there is something for everyone and they are all so adorably cute. (I'm also holding a Design Team call on my blog at Bearly Mine Crafts till the 24th....so if you are interested head over there for all the details)

Amy - using Just Comming


Sarah-Louise - using Faery Emma


Gina - using Nina Patissier


Shirley - using Shopping Girl


Donna B - using Mad Hatter


Tracy - using Gothic Girl



Judith - using Pepe L'Souris in Love



Vix - using Dragon's Birthday



Marie - using Little Sylvie


Doreen - using Sophie in the Country


Donna  - using A Curious Cake and Whimsical Dragon (combined to make one image...lol)
All of the images can be found at The Paper Shelter, who is one of our sponsors this week.

And now for the prizes, we've got three sponsors this challenge.

Prize #1 - Peachy Keen Stamps - offering a $30 gift certificate (awesome)


Prize #2 - The Paper Shelter - offering 3 Digi images of the winner's choice


Prize #3 - Bearly Mine Designs - offering 2 Digi sets of the winner's choice

So remember the challenge is a recipe, and you have three chances to be a winner, as chosen by the Design Team. Challenge ends Jan 31st. Winners will be announced with the next challenge. Good luck everyone.



6 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards Ladies
    Chris x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness....thankyou thankyou thankyou girls I'm coming over now to e-mail you....you have made my day mmwah.

    Lotsa grateful huggles Vicky xxx
    P.S. Girls your cards are all soooo beautiful again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for this Challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Recipe completed! Great work from the DT. Thanks for the chance to play along.
    Jo xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for a fun Challenge! I enjoyed playing along!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The cards by the DT are great. They're so cute! I'm happy that I found this site. Hugs, dj1952

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, myself and the team really do appreciate them.