Followers

Tuesday 15 March 2011

Challenge *6* Mothers Day


Good morning folks it Gina here and it's my turn to set the theme of our next challenge but before I tell you I just want to thank all you lovely peeps that entered our last challenge 164 of you so a big thanks for that peeps!

The winners from our last challenge are

Sharon - 2 sets of Bearly Mine Digi papers
Lisa - Wild Orchid Crafts goodies
Jilli Tickled Pink stamp or Digi's
Marianne - Go Create Dies

Congratulations girl if you email Donna she will arrange your prizes for you the link is in the sidebar and dont forget your winner badge also in the side bar.

Right for this challenge I want to see your Mothers day creations, well its not long now is it lol.
I'd just like to remind you if you don't have any of Donna´s Digi sets, she does provide freebies on her site Bearly Mine Design for you to use on your cards as you need to use Bearly Mine papers to win the prizes.

Donna has just released some new gorgeous digi too



Our Sponsors this time are
# SPONSOR : Whimsy Stamps - 5 Digi's of the Winner's choice



# SPONSOR: Bearly Mine Designs - 2 Digi sets of the Winner's choice



# SPONSOR: Bildmalarna - one rubber stamp





Here's some inspiration from the lovely design team girls


Image - Graces's Roses and Sentiment, Papers Love Dreams

Image Swirly Daisy Pot-Papers Spring Blossom and Grunge Days



AMY


I know it says Nanny but it is for my Nan for mothers day :D




Using Delicious Delights
Sadly my Mom is not with us any more so I made a pretty
and feminine gift box.  Hope that's OK?


Using Floral Fantasy & Simply Dots



Sarah-Louise (Tiggertastic)




Papers are Spring Delights



Donna
using papers from the Lacey Vintage Dreams set


1 comment:

  1. great challenge Donna and Gina and I am on time this time for once LOL. I love the latest spring papers with the hearts and dragonflies, now I see there are more new ones!! yum .. hugs Jess

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, myself and the team really do appreciate them.