Followers

Tuesday 24 May 2011

Challenge #11 Die Cuts and Lace

Wow, these last two weeks have just flown by, I've been so busy getting things organized as well as designing some new sets.......yes, that's right, I've done another collaboration with Fred She Said that will be released this coming Friday the 27th. and maybe another set as well.....who knows.
I want to thank everyone that has continued to support this challenge blog and has been inspired by the beautiful cards created by my Design Team......they are a wonderful bunch of ladies and I'd like to say a very public THANK YOU to them all.....mwah girls, you really have done me proud.
There is a Design Team call on my shop blog for anyone interested in applying, as the DT Term is coming to an end at the end of June and unfortunately some of my lovely ladies will be moving on.

Anyways onto this challenge, it's an easy one, and something we all like to put on our cards - Diecuts and Lace, now how easy is that........LOL
But before I get onto showing you the beauties the gals have created, I suppose you want to know who the winners are from the last challenge......so without further ado
The winner of the 2 Digi Sets of their choice from my shop is
#22 Chris Olsen

and the winner of the 8x8 Confetti papers by Crafty Emma is 
#15 Angie

and last but by no means, the least, the winner of the Bildmalarna stamp You and Me is
 #19 Lorraine

Ladies if you could please contact me by the button in the sidebar, with your name and details, I can make arrangements for your prize to be sent out to you.
....................................................

Now for our challenge Diecuts and Lace, we once again have some wonderful prizes for you.

Gayle from TeddyBo.com has offered up a Teddy Bo Trio


Teresa from Crafts & Me is offering 6 Digi's of the Winner's Choice


Tracey from Fred She Said is offering a $20 Gift Certificate

and I am of course offering 2 Digi sets of the Winner's Choice


so we've got FOUR wonderful prizes for you...........which means FOUR winners chosen by us
Now for some inspiration


Image from Crafts and Me, Papers are Paper Lace, and Spring Stripes and Surprise



Using Designer Extreme Vol I








Using "Natalie" from Crafts and Me and Vintage Papers





arah-Louise (Tiggertastic)
Papers : Floral Dreams and Simply Dots @ Bearly Mine Designs
Image:  Aliah Digital Stamp Crafts and Me



 using Delicious Delights
Dear Dairy image and Spring Delight papers


I hope we've inspired you all.......come on ladies, let's see those diecuts and lace that you love putting on your cards and projects.


4 comments:

  1. Wow I was so enthralled by the wonderful cards from the DT that I didn't notice that I had won a prize, thank you so much.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the fun challenge. Love the DT cards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOhhhh congrats to the DT, lovely inspiration guys!! Lovely challenge. Thanks.
    Hugs
    Tracey

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous DT creations great chall thanks..

    smiles Christine xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, myself and the team really do appreciate them.