Followers

Thursday 9 June 2011

Winners of Diecuts and Lace Challenge

Sorry for the delay in announcing the winners of our last challenge, but it's  been one very hectic week for me, and I've just found the time to relax a bit and thought I better announce those winners.......so without anymore fanfare, the winner's are listed below with your prize you've won.

#80 Patty (Fred She Said $20 Gift Certificate)
#24 Karina (Bearly Mine Designs - 2 Digi sets of your choice)
#73 Christine (Teddy Bo - Teddy Bo Trio)
#41 Pauline - Crafts & Me (6 digi's of your choice)

Congratulations ladies, if you could please email me using the button on the sidebar, I will get your prizes sorted, and don't forget to grab your winner's badge from the sidebar as well)

4 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for the prize. I had so much fun playing in the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Donna thank you so much I dont have any Teddy bo images..cant wait..thanks for the brill prize..

    smiles Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for choosing me as a winner in the Die Cuts and Lace Challenge. I look forward to using my prize.
    Pauline

    ReplyDelete
  4. congrats winners enjoy your goodies..loves ya

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, myself and the team really do appreciate them.