Followers

Tuesday 6 December 2011

Bearly Mine Challenge 25

Ok.. who turned the sun down??? brrrrr... yep winter is DEFO here.... took the dog out last night, thinking to self,  I far too wrapped up (erm, you have to excuse the fact I had for the first time had my heating on all day, albeit low. is 18 deg low?... )   so was fully unexpecting the blooming freeze factor half way up the road...  and no I was  not over the top on my two fleeces and body warmer.... or body colder , as it turned out ,half way round the block, needless to say, dog... cos she got poorly legs... had a very short walk ! ! ..  :) thats my excuse and I sticking to it !!! :)

Now,, I see from the FANTASTIC entries for the last challenge, (All my fav things)... that lots of you decided to do the suggested and stay in doors and craft... now, why didnt I take my own advice LOL... My team and I would like to thank EVERYONE that took part, who a fabulous response, yet again.... it really pleases us all to see such a brill turnout, as they say . Thank you all that took part.

So, too  much of me waffling, and not enough of the good action of naming the fabby winners... and their prizes, please contact us giving details of choices, once again I would like to add, PLEASE be patient, as our lovely boss, Donna, is still mending ... slowly.... so it might take her a little while to respond to you and your prizes, but fear not me hearties... she will... :)

No......86 Lovely Linda
Bearly Mine 2 digis of winners choice. 

Tickled Pink, 2 digis or 1 rubber stamp of winners choice. 

Whimsy Stamps, 5 digis of the winners choice.


Well done to all of you... abfab :) ... and ... again.... to repeat myself.. such a hard choice to choose the winners.

Right girlies... and any boyz, that might be lurking....... :) We have... for this challenge.. really strained the imagination..........................hehe... well come on it is only 18 days  til the C word.... so....................


UN-TRADITIONAL CHRISTMAS 
( that simply means NO Red and/or NO Green on a Christmas Card)
((there, how easy is that)) :)
The fabulous sponsers this time around, and we would like to send a BIG thank you to them, or it wouldnt be half as much fun entering now, would it ! lol.... are...... in no particular order, sorry, been watching too many reality programmes. 



2 digis of winners choice


4 digis of winners choice


Teddy Bo Quintet

So there are the fab prizes to be had...... whoop whoop you lucky peeps.    So now onto the FANTASTIC array of inspiration from me gals.... well done again all of you.... soooo proud. 





Papers: Extreme Vol 3, Inserts Ext Vol 3, Tilda Christmas Image



Image - Teddybo "Gingerbread Man" - Donna's "Christmas Wishes"

Image - TeddyBea Papers Bearlymine -Ch
ristmas Swirls and Xmas Inserts

Marie
Image from the Paper Shelter, Designer papers - Christmas swirls

Tracey
Image - Teddy Bea
Papers - Bearly Mine "Christmas Swirls"



Tiggertastic
Sponsor image : Teddy Bea_132
Papers: Christmas Glee 


Jackie 
Sponsor image : Teddy Bea_132
Papers Christmas Swirls and Simply Dots both by Bearly Mine.



Used Christmas Glee Papers available HERE




Didn' they do well !  Gorgeous. WTG gals. :)

So now, its over to you....... see, told you it an easy one, and bet you ALL have got more cards to make for 18 days time ! ... I got heaps.... so if anyone wants to send me theirs, no prob.... lol.... 
Have fun all.... and hope you enjoy this one, as much, as it appears you have the rest.... also... at this point let me say.... GET WELL SOON DONNA, cos we all  missing you hunny...  (I need a holiday actually, but I wont mention that bit) oooh did I say that out loud LOL...

big hugs... and enjoy the challenge and stay WARM. xxxx Jackie ... TL over and out. xx

7 comments:

  1. The DT did an beautiful job at their creations :D

    I wanted to play a long but I wasn't sure If I could enter now.I did something but it's more of a dimensional and not a card.Is this a nah or yeah??

    If it's a yeah I'll come back and enter thanks for the inspiration:D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw the non traditional colors but missed the no green part. Oops.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous DT creations girlies fab chall thanks

    smiles Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun Challenge girls!! great DT projects! Happy Christmas hugs me xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful Creations from DT. Thank you for share.
    Hugs
    Natali

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great DT work ladies! I've used a bit of red on my card, if it doesn't qualify I'm really sorry for wasting your time, and don't worry, I'll be back next time :-) Donna

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ruby as long as it is Christmassy with no red or green you can enter hun, doesnt have to be a card. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, myself and the team really do appreciate them.