Followers

Tuesday 9 July 2013

#94 Summer Weddings

Good Morning crafters, time for another challenge here at Bearly Mine Challenges, I hope you're all enjoying your summer, we're currently having a heatwave here in the UK and I know it's been extremely hot in parts of the USA.
My dear hubby and I have been taking advantage of this heat and working away to create a lovely side garden where we can sit in private and enjoy the summer, unfortunately we still have to deal with our other gardens which are just slightly overgrown....lol
I haven't been on the computer much at all, as we're up early, out working soon after and we work right through till early evening and then it's time to relax before an early night, so please bear with me, regarding your prizes, I will get to them as soon as I can. You haven't missed out on your prizes.

So after looking through the fabulous creations from everyone we have our winners and the Top 3 which the DT chooses.........and they are as follows.

Winner's from last challenge
Marianne Designs - #170 Tiziana
and
High Hopes Rubber stamps $25 GC goes to #260 Marilyn

Ladies please email me with your home address details so I can pass it along to the sponsors.


Top 3 as chosen by the DT
#182 Kalysto
#34 Kim
#236 Jane
Congratulations ladies, please grab your well deserved top 3 badge from the badge page up top.

Our fabulous sponsors this week are
Whiff of Joy offering one stamp

I Am Roses offering a $35 Gift Certificate



The challenge this week is Summer Weddings

And now for some awesome inspiration from my talented Team "B"

Kym
Using Bearly Mine Designs Damask DelightsPlain and Simple and Shabby Vintage
Image:  Debbi Moore Glitter and Glitz Art Deco Wedding

**********

Lozzy
Using Bearly Mine Design Floral Breeze digi papers
Image; Make it Crafty - Over the Threshold

**********

Nela




Using Bearly Mine Design Paper Lace
Image: Sassy Cheryl´s Maddie and her ladybug, Max and his ladybug

**********

Andreja
Using:  Bearly Mine-Love Dreams

*********

Jules
Using Bearly Mine Designs Freebies &
Whiff of Joy Bride Henrietta

*********

Jackie
Flower Delight and Simply Dots by BearlyMine Designs
Magnolia stamp.

*********

CAROL
using spring suprise  and simple dots digi papers from Bearly Mine designs

********
All the papers used by the design team can be found in my shop

8 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for choosing my card in the Top 3, made my day. Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great inspiration from the DT wonderful idea for a challenge Ginny x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great inspiration and lovely challenge thanks..
    HUgs Blankina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning DT creations from you all.Hugs Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for choosing my card as one of the challenge winners. It's an honour and huge thrill!
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your DT cards are so pretty, thanks for the inspiration. I'm gonna get started on making something to enter this challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful designs DT fab challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm really gutted as I thought I have the time to post mine on here this morning, and it's closed. Oh well. x x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, myself and the team really do appreciate them.