Followers

Tuesday 13 August 2013

Challenge #99 Anything Goes

Good Morning Crafters, and a Happy Tuesday to you all. I'm still working out in the garden, taking advantage of this lovely weather and long may it continue as we still have loads to do, and as hard as the work may be, I am enjoying myself. I hope you are all enjoying your summer too wherever you may be.

Well we have a new challenge for you today and it's your favorite one......
ANYTHING GOES
But before we get to that.........we have some winner's to announce.


Winner's from last week's challenge
Elphine House prize goes to # 59 Cathy
AND
Marianne Design Surprise goes to #21 Craftin' Suzie

Congratulations ladies, please email me with your details, so I can pass them along to the sponsors.....

TOP 3 as chosen by the Design Team
# 76 KalySto
#10 Sheena
#25 Nelly

Congratulations ladies, please feel free to grab your Top 3 badge from the badge page up top....you've earned it

THIS WEEK'S SPONSORS ARE





And


offering this cute stamp

Our challenge this week is your all time favorite "ANYTHING GOES"

And now for some awesome talented ladies on Team "A" with most of them using the new "Steampunk Fantasy" digi set

Pauline


Papers:  Bearly Mine Designs - Steampunk Fantasy


Laney


Bearlymine Designs SteamPunk Fantasy






SteamPunk Fantasy Papers

Natascha
using Steampunk Fantasy Paperset


Sharon



Using Patchwork Party

Tracey
 Using "Steampunk Fantasy"


Remember all the gorgeous papers used on the cards are available in my shop

including my new set "Steampunk Fantasy"

"Steampunk Fantasy 2" 
JUST RELEASED


7 comments:

  1. Das sind ja tolle Arbeiten
    lg gertrude

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats and beautiful cards from the designers x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful design team samples. I love your new Steampunk paper and designs. Thanks for the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for posting this challenge - I love your DT cards, I made a steampunk card for the DT I am in recently, they really are fun!

    Hugs to you Sue Pxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for including my card in your top 3! Congrats to all the winners!

    Great new challenge - gotta love anything goes! Gorgeous inspiration from the DT!

    Sheena
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great inspirational cards from the DT x

    hugs sally x
    sallysbitz2.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great challenge and lovely eye candy from the team! See you next time!!! Thanks again! :-)

    TTFN,

    CraftyGirl
    craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, myself and the team really do appreciate them.