Followers

Thursday 13 March 2014

Inspirational post by Laney

I am back with my second Inspirational post, I do hope you are enjoying seeing all the wonderful papers from Bearlymine Designs,There is such a vast range to choose from and I can always find something I need amongst the Digi Collections and the Designer Extreme CD's.
 Seeing we're only a few days away from St Patricks Day ,I have used that theme for my card today I have used a childs free colouring page , Lime green cardstock and the fabulous Shamrock paper from Designer Extreme CD1 and there are a few to choose from !
  
The paper collections can be purchased from HERE



and can be used again and again, how fab is that!




Make sure you check back every few days to see inspiration from the Design Team and don't forget to join us for the monthly challenge

2 comments:

  1. Hi Laney.. this is so much fun to see.. Love the St. Patrick's theme! Big hugs, Sylvia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, Laney! I love the background paper you used!
    Hugs,
    Simona

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, myself and the team really do appreciate them.