Followers

Monday 7 April 2014

Inspiration Post by Andreja

Happy Monday Everyone :-))

Andreja here and my turn to share a new project with you.
For today's post I made a "SPRING" card. I used this lovely paper "Mixed Media" by Bearly Mine Design and cute Marianne Desingn stamp, which is painted with Distress Inks. The stamp I stamped directly onto the designer paper, because this is the best way to show wonderful Donna's paper. The sentiment "all the best" is stamp, too. Finally I added two small flowers.

 
Make sure you check back every few days to see inspiration from the Design Team and dont forget to join us for the monthly challenge.    
 
Thanks for your visit!
Hugs, Andreja

3 comments:

  1. So beauiful is your card great papers too x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea to stamp directly onto the BMD paper, Andreja! Beautiful card!
    Hugs,
    Simona

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty card, love the papers and the design. Alison xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, myself and the team really do appreciate them.