Followers

Sunday 15 June 2014

Inspirational Post by Natascha

Hello!
Natascha here today with a new card for inspiration.
This is my first Christmas in June card. Hopfully I can keep it up and get more Christmas cards done before its get stressful. Do you have already some projects finished? We have lots of beautiful Christmas Digital Papers for you. 


On my card I have used the lovely Christmas Delight paper set.

These fabulous papers can be purchased HERE along with many other gorgeous collections.

Make sure you check back every few days to see the wonderful inspiration from the Design Team and don't forget to join us for this months challenge - One for the boys.
Thank you for popping in today.
Hugs,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, myself and the team really do appreciate them.