Followers

Tuesday 11 October 2011

Bearly Mine Challenge 21

Good Morning my little fellow crafters... are we all a happy bunch this week.... well I might just go and ruin that and remind you all... its .. only 74 days to that C word !!!!!  yes gulp indeed... Ive probably made... oh about... 3 C cards so far... I hear M & S and other outlets do a fab range of 'handcrafted' cards LOL   Might be letting you all know how good, at this rate.
So... lets go then.... Yet again, we had a FANTASTIC response to our last challenge of 3 x dp's... I personally would like to thank each and every one of you that took the time to join in the fun here at BMC, myself and the gals, had a real tough choice (again) to pick the winners, so a big congrats to them,, and also to EVERYONE that took part, thank you.
So the lucky peeps to win the fabby prizes our wonderful sponsers put up for us last challenge are..........

2 x digi sets, of winners choice, from Bearly Mine Designs

4 x digi's of the winners choice from Delicious Doodles

£15 Gift Certificate from The Paper Shelter

A selection of New England Ribbons from Crafty Ribbons

Will all the winners please email us (addy in side bar) and where necessary let us know your choice of digi's.  Huge congrats again gals. xx


Now we come onto this weeks challenge............. I love this bit :) I have chosen the theme of........
ta da...............
EASEL DOES IT 
(an easel card of any description)

There that not so hard is it ?  gonna through a spanner in the works sooner or later ... hehehe and 'challenge' the lot of you LOL... (or maybe not)... cos that would mean challenging my brain cells, and that won't happen. So I think you all safe. :)
This fortnight, our fabulous sponsers and their wonderful giveaway prizes are.............

 Bearly Mine Designs - 2 digi sets of the winners choice


Fred She Said - $20 Gift Certificate


LOTV - £10 Gift Certificate


Delicious Doodles - 4 Digis of the Winners choice


Kenny K - 5 Digis of the Winners choice

Whoop whoop... what brilliant prizes yet again.. you lucky lot. If that not enough to get you to join in the fun, then maybe seeing what 'me gals' have come up with with :)... Lots of fabby inspiration.

Image - Kenny K "Lady Victoria" - Papers Donna's "Shabby Vintage"

Laney
Image- LOTV 'presents for 2,' Papers- Bearlymine Xmas Dreams and Xmas Inserts


Lorraine
Image -Tilda - Papers -Floral Dreams and Simply Dots

Tiggertastic
Papers: Summer Lace Dreams from Bearly Mine Designs



Designer papers Shabby Vintage, images from Kenny K.




Christmas papers from Designer Extreme I - Image LOTV "All Wrapped Up"



Papers are Christmas Wishes Available HERE

Natascha
Papers by Bearly Mine Design "Christmas Frolics"
Image by Kenny K "Sexy Elf"








Image: winter fairy by Wee stamps. Papers: damask and floral fantasy

 Hope you all enjoy playing along with this one, the gals will be popping by to leave some love, as always, as we all love to see your wonderful cards.  Have fun, and just keep thinking of those wonderful prizes up for grabs... :)  Have a fabby fortnight... happy crafting... big hugs Jackie x

5 comments:

  1. Hey that's my name there too :)) Yay thank you so much girls, how fun and exciting. Off to e-mail you now.. and fab challenge again this week .. Your cards are all so stunning, love them all xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was merrily working my way through my commenting rotas this morning before checking anything else and was thrilled to see my name on Tracey's site for such a fabulous win - thank you so so much and congratulations everyone
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for a fab prize, can't believe I've won, as there are so many beautiful cards out there!! Wow!! I'm so excited!!
    Congratulations to the other girls..I'm sure you are as excited as me lol!!
    Hugs,
    Marjorie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow gr8 creations by DT's nice blog. will try to participate

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh WOW WOW WOW and WOWEE again girls!!! I ADORE the creations from the DTeamies this challenge - talk about being totally blown away! Smiles. Give yourselves a huge pat on the back - fantastic inspiration from all of you! Just WOW!
    Have a lovely weekend girls.
    Hugs - Krafty Karen. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, myself and the team really do appreciate them.