Followers

Tuesday 25 October 2011

Bearly Mine Challenge -22

Happy Tuesday peeps.......... could be worse, could be Monday ! or am I the only person that hates Mondays, nah... dont think I am... but Tuesdays is good, cos we have a brand new challenge here at Bearly Mine :)
but................... before I come to that.... we have some fabby announcements to make for last challenge's winners......... ooh you lucky girlies, but.. well deserved. The DT , YET AGAIN, had Such a hard choice in picking the winners,eventually, after a few snifties, lol... we decided on the following, in no particular order,  a huge big  well done to all of you.. you dont make it easy, do you ? !

No 22 Kate
 Bearly Mine Designs - 2 digi sets of the winners choice

No 32 Shelby
Fred She Said - $20 Gift Certificate

No 41 Ellen

LOTV - £10 Gift Certificate

No 34 Deonna
Delicious Doodles - 4 Digis of the Winners choice

No 49 Karen
Kenny K - 5 Digis of the Winners choice 


Well done again to all the winners and a huge big thank you to all that took part in our Easel card challenge.

Now onto this next fortnights challenge and it is.............. (dont blame me for this one) ! lol.. not pointing the finger or nothing.. hehehe... (yep, even I found this one a challenge, and I wont repeat the words that come out of my mouth... (soap come to mind)... whilst trying to achieve the challenge... but........ its.....................

ANYTHING BUT A CARD

The fabulous prizes this week are kindly donated to us by the following sponsers, and a big thank you to all of them.....

Bearly Mine Designs
2 Digi sets of the winners choice. 

Digi Doodle Shop
$10 Gift certificate


2 digi's of the winners choice.

£10 gift voucher (Excl p&p)


WOW did the DT do a sterling job, put me to shame ! lol (that not hard I know) hehe.... wtg gals... all such fabulous and gorgeous creations, you never cease to amaze me.... so for your inspiration here we go. ...



Bearlymine Papers Vintage Collection




Papers used: Bearlymine Floral Dreams and Fairy Dreams



Using Spring Flight Papers

Using Summer Roses Papers


Using Christmas Glee


Using Designer Extreme


Tiggertastic
Using: Floral Dreams, Simply Dots and Gingham




Its a little back pack, and i have used christmas Glee.


Using Bearly Mine Simply Dots and Fairyland Dreams.


Using Bearly Mine Christmas Wonderland





Used Bearly Mine Freebie Halloween Papers

 

So is that not enough inspiration?? yeah course it is... anything but a card...................... get ya thinking caps on... have a drink, cos I find it helps lol... but dont go trying to cut anything on your guillitine once had a few, cos could lose a thumb !!! I nearly did !!!! oppsey and ouch. and no, I still not learnt to keep thumb out of way ! lol...
Have a faboulous two weeks girls (and boys).... and we look forward to seeing your makes.... this one should really be interesting. :) (for those of an age, ..... it beats Blue Peter any day lol)...

big hugs.... Jackie xx



11 comments:

  1. Gorgeous creations from the DT, as always!
    Thank you soo much for choosing my card as your winners,)I, almost, never win, so this was fun, and I love LOTV images♥!: I'll wear the badge proudly back to my blog!:)
    Hugs, Ellen

    ReplyDelete
  2. absolutely gorgeous creations!

    your post is too funny and... my sentiments exactly. not an easy one for me either!

    hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. stunning creations by the DT and wow thrilled to bits to be a winner, love love love your digis congratulations everyone and good luck in the new challenge
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for choosing me as one of the winners. I'm so excited! Congrats to everyone. The DT creations are wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The DT girls have made amazing works!!!
    Regina*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Entered my Halloween Bat & Witch Tag Easel.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"
    http://CreatedbySunshineHoneyBee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW is right! The DT out did themselves on these fabulous projects. : D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous work by the DTs as always!! Great job. Thanks for choosing my card as one of the top entries for last challenge...flattered and honored:)!!

    Shelby

    ReplyDelete
  9. Entered a 2nd item, my Halloween Witch Trick or Treat Box.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"
    http://CreatedbySunshineHoneyBee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stunning creations by the DT.Thanks for the Challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous DT projects, thanks for the great challenge.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, myself and the team really do appreciate them.