Followers

Tuesday 27 March 2012

Challenge #28 - 3,2,1

Good Morning Everybody, Donna here filling in for Jackie, who is still on her hols, you'll have to forgive me if there is any typo's as I am typing with one finger on my left hand, as I have a cannula hooked up to my right hand at the moment, been for my first day of IVig treatment which took six and a half hours to administer and wouldn't you know it but they put it in my right hand and I am right handed.......how typical. I'd also like to thank everyone that entered our challenge last week....I really appreciate the huge participation, and hopefully it will continue to grow each week.

Anyways enough about me, Jackie and Team B have the challenge this week and Jackie has chosen 3,2,1 for the theme, so as long as you have 3 of something, 2 of something else and finally 1 of something on your card, then this challenge is for you.

Now I've decided to go with Random.org as the picker of the winner for each challenge, and Mr. Random has chosen # 48 Iluia
Congratulations Iluia, if you would please contact me at bearlymine-designs@virginmedia.com, I will get your prize sorted out for you.
Now onto this week's challenge........

Here is the lovely Team B's inspiration for you all

papers used, Mini Dots and Spring Delight
Used Spring Daffodils Available HERE
Used three papers or three butterflies two pearls or two buttons and 1 ribbon
Using 3 stamps, 2 dp and 1 bow

using 3 butterflies, 2 ribbons, 1 Design Paper

7 comments:

  1. Well done Donna youve written up a brilliant post, doesnt sound much fun with the injection. hugs Shirleyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a super theme, love it and the samples by the DT are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow ladies this is my first time with you but I really love the theme. Wonderful DT samples just beautiful.
    Hugs
    Kathie
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. How funny, Kathie and I are on the same team and we have both found you for the first time. Beautiful DT cards this week.
    hugs, Patti

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous creations and another fabby challenge theme!xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Donna for covering me whilst I awol... especially with things stuck in you and other things not working... :) bless... much appreciated hun.... now back to take over the helm on my teams' weeks.... big hugs Jackie
    ps... what a fabby response last week to our 'return challenge'.... xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great Challenge, wonderful work from the Dt..
    hugs kelly

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, myself and the team really do appreciate them.