Followers

Tuesday 20 March 2012

We're Back with Challenge #27

Good Morning Everybody, yes that's right, Bearly Mine Challenges is back, the girls and I have had a nice break, and I've spent a little more time recovering, and am now ready to get back into the world of crafting. I still struggle with doing fiddly bits on my cards as my hands don't work so well, but I'm having fun again.

Now the BIG change to the Challenge blog is, we have split the girls into two teams, so we have now become a WEEKLY challenge blog, and this week we have some gorgeous creations from TEAM "A" to inspire you.

I also want to thank all the girls that have stuck with me during this time, I do have a wonderful and fabulous Design Team and I love them all.....Mwah

For our first challenge, I've chosen the theme of "Dots", to celebrate the newest Digi Set in the shop called "Mini Dots", a digi set filled with 95 sheets of papers in almost every color you could think of.

and don't forget there is also the "Simply Dots" digi set if you prefer bigger dots

Our prize this week is the Winner's Choice of TWO digi sets from
 

Now onto this week's inspiration


Shirley
Using Simply Dots


Using "Mini Dots"

Laney

Natascha

using "Simply Dots" and "Mini Dots"

Donna


Challenge ends Monday March 26th @ 8pm

17 comments:

  1. Whoop Whoop!! Welcome back!! HUGE Smiles... (I'm laughing too - my DT card for NEXT week is using your simply dots and it's a lovely card! Hehehe.)

    Will see what I can do for this week girls - and I'm so happy to see you all here again.. :0)
    Donna - Yayyyy!!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOOHOO Welcome back and I just am working on the perfect card for this challenge!!!!

    Hugs, Irene

    Would you be so sweet to turn off that horrible wordverification..thank you sooo much!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back Donna, and wow dont the girls cards look stunning, yours especially. Its lovely having you back Donna weve certainly missed you. hugs Shirleyxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great work gals! Lovely creations all of them. You rock this challenge!
    Love n hugs
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous cards from the girls...so glad you are feeling better Donna...your card is gorgeous, Nice to have the challenges back:) really missed them!
    Hugs,
    Marjorie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay, so happy to see you girls back in action and that you are doing better Donna!!
    big hugs, stephanne

    ReplyDelete
  7. Made a card especially girls.xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good to be back Donna !! phew missed you girlies!!
    Great cards by the rest of the DT..I love this challenge blog!!So very glad your back to crafting Donna!
    hugs
    laney

    ReplyDelete
  9. Glad you are so much better now, Donna. Glad the challenge is back!
    Tine :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am fairly new to this challenge stuff and glad to see this one thanks for holding them

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm glad you're on the mend now. I love your papers & so enjoyed taking part in this challenge

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous DST inspiration fab chall..lovely to see you back girlies.

    smiles Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  13. It's great to have you back, Donna! Wish you a speedy recovery and lots of inspiration for crating such beautiful papers!
    Hugs, Iulia

    ReplyDelete
  14. So glad you're back, gorgeous DT inspiration and fab challenge.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great to have you back & the DT creations are fabulous :)
    Hugs
    Tracey
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Welcome back Donna....gorgeous DT inspirationscards......

    Hugs
    Judith

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great to have you back Donna, glad you are feeling a little better..hope my card qualifies for dots, as there is a lot of spots and dots lol!!
    Hugs,
    Marjorie
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, myself and the team really do appreciate them.