Followers

Thursday 27 February 2014

Inspiration post with Sylvia for the month February

Hi everyone!
Today it's my turn for some inspiration views on the Bearly Mine Papers.
I just love all the papers, it's always a struggle to find the perfect match..
...  it's because all the papers ARE  all gorgeous...so it's hard to choose!
For this card I decided to take the papers from:




I think that the papers combined together very well.
I just love the vibrant and rich colors of all the papers!
Check out all the other DT-members.
You'll see so much inspirations and all kinds of combinations of papers. 
I'll see you next time and I hope you have fun with picking up your own papers at
Bearly Mine Design Papers 

  All these fabulous Paper Collections
can be purchased from Here


Make sure you check back every few days to see inspiration from the Design Team and dont forget to join us for the monthly challenge.  
Big hugs, 
Sylvia


2 comments:

  1. This card is absolutely beautiful all of the emblis, the image and the layout are totally stunning x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card Sylvia..Hugs Lozzy x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, myself and the team really do appreciate them.