We have had a number of Design Team members leave and thought we need 2-3 more Design Team members.
We are a friendly bunch and talk via a closed Blogger Admin Blog and a Facebook page. It is not a requirement to be part of the Design Team to be on Facebook but if you want a speedy reply to a question or like a daily natter that’s the place to be!!!
What are the commitments for the Design Team?
- Bearly Mine Designs has a monthly challenge so you need to make a card/creation for that using Bearly Mine Designs digital papers. The challenge starts on the 1st of the month. Your card/creation needs to be posted onto the closed Admin Blog at least 2-3 days before the start of the challenge so that the Design Team Leader can get the challenge post ready. Your card/creation needs to go "live" on your own blog on 1st of the month
- There is also a rota so that every two days an inspiration card goes on the blog and you will be required to make a card for that. For this card you can make whatever you want as long as you use Bearly Mine digital papers. You will be required to do your own post and schedule it to go “live” on the Bearly Mine Design Challenge Blog on your day each month along with it going "live" on your own blog on the same day
- This means that you are required to make two cards per month as part of the Design Team
- In respect of the Challenge Blog there is a rota for comments. You will be allocated two numbers and you will need to comment on all cards/creations with those numbers. Commenting is a very important part of the Design Team as it gives everyone that enters a boost to see that their card/creation has been looked at
- Random.org picks the main winner of the challenge but the Design Team pick their Top 3. You will need to put your Top 3 into the Admin Blog in a timely fashion so that the results can be counted and entered into the post going “live” for the next challenge on the 1st of the month
- If there are any Bearly Mine Designs new sets to be released/ sales/special offers you will need to promote these on your blog and Facebook page (if you have one)
- You must be able to commit long-term to the team. We want new members that will stay and help promote Bearly Mine Designs and not stay for a short while and then leave. This isn't fair to the Design Team or the designer of the papers Donna.
What will you get in return for being part of the Bearly Mine Design Team?
After reading the above would you like be a new member of the Bearly Mine Designs Design Team?
If the answer is “YES
” please link one of your favourite cards/creations to the Inlinkz below and do a post on your blog about the Design Team Call explaining why you would like to join the Design Team.
It is important that we have an e-mail address to contact you. If this is not in plain sight on your blog please e-mail me
with an e-mail address.
The Design Team call will be open for two weeks from Friday 22/8/14 and ending on Thursday 4/9/14.
All being well we will be in contact with those that apply from Sunday 7 September 2014 onwards.
If you are chosen for the DT we would like a card/creation made for the monthly challenge starting on 1 October 2014 and also an Inspiration Post for October 2014.
We are a very friendly bunch of crafters!!!
If you have any questions before applying please contact me at this e-mail address
We look forward to hearing from you.
Kym, Bearly Mine Designs Team Leader