Followers

Wednesday 29 October 2014

Inspirational Post by Jules

Well hello my fellow crafters,

It's Jules here with my inspirational post for this month and I must say I'm sorry as I did promise other things besides cards but I couldn't help myself this month as I have three wedding cards ordered and when we got delivery of this amazing new range of digital patter papers from Donna I just had to do a card.

This beautiful new range is called "LOVE STRUCK" and it is absolutely stunning and I'm not what you would call a pink girl, it's something I generally steer clear of.

 
 
 
Now don't you agree with me it's beautiful, make sure you head on over to Bearly Mine Designs and make sure you grab this one.
 
There is also some amazing new Christmas paper sets and of course a new Halloween set too.
 
So here is my card and make sure you pop on over to my blog Cremen Creations where you'll be able to see some extra photo's of my card. This is the second of the three ordered, only have one more to go and the wedding isn't until May 2015 so I have a little bit of time left.
 
 
 
 
So I hope this may bring some inspiration to some of you as I had a lot of fun creating this card and I must say the lady who ordered it was very pleased.
 
Happy Crafting
xoxoxoxo


2 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, myself and the team really do appreciate them.