Followers

Thursday 27 March 2014

A new inspiration with a freebie! Sylvia's View.

Okay.... my secret is out!
I love purple...
When I saw this gorgeous purple freebie.. I had to play with it!
Donna has a lot of Freebies on her shop Bearly Mine Designs.
The only thing you have to do... is use it.. play with it, and mention 
where you can locate this freebie... ( or a other one you like ofcourse). 
If  you grab one to download, please give a nice comment on the blog... 
It is really much appreciated.
Ofcourse you can purchase gorgeous papers that combines so well together.
For every piece of craft you are making, you'll find the matching papers for it
Don't forget to check out all the other Design Team Members.
They can give you so much inspiration.
Every month there is a lovely Challenge at 
So feel free to check this out, and play along! 
Big hugs
Sylvia
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, myself and the team really do appreciate them.