Followers

Monday 3 March 2014

Inspirational post by aNNie...3rd march

Hi dear blogging buddies 
It is my turn to display my creations using the gorgeous papers available from Bearly Mine Designs and they are really just gorgeous and print up so beautifully...

Here is my card 




My image is from DigiStamps 4 Joy...paper pieced with the floral paper..
The wonderful papers I have used are from the packs displayed below and available Here in the store..








Make sure you check back every few days to see inspiration from the Design Team and we would love  you to join us for the monthly challenge.  
 All these fabulous Paper Collections
can be purchased from Here




7 comments:

  1. ooh she is very pretty love the papers Annie :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this is so beautiful, lovely paper and a very "stylish" card.
    Hugs from the Netherlands,
    liefs Hanny♥
    http://tierelantijntjes.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun, is'nt it.. paperpiecing! This is just gorgeous, Annie! Big hugs, Sylvia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning card. I love this rose paper. Gorjuss.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, myself and the team really do appreciate them.