Followers

Sunday 9 March 2014

Inspirational Post By Simona


Hello everyone from Simona

Here I am with my 2nd Inspirational post for Bearly-Mine Designs.
 The papers used for my project are from the Love Dreams and 

My dad celebrated his birthday recently and every year I would 
bake him a cake for his birthday. But this year he didn't want me 
to make him one because he is diabetic and he had to cut out
on sweets and cakes. So this was my birthday gift for 
my dad this year....and he loved it... :).

The cake and the shirt are made from SVG Cuts files


 



Here are the Bearly-Mine Papers i used:



  
All these fabulous Paper Collections
can be purchased from HERE



and can be used again and again, how fab is that!


Make sure you check back every few days to see inspiration from the Design Team and don't forget to join us for the monthly challenge


Thank you for stopping by!

Hugs,
Simona

7 comments:

  1. Simona, tole je pa čudovitoooo. Zelo lepo si presenetila očeta.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simona, das sieht aber cool aus, wunderschön gemacht, gibt es vom Hemd eine Vorlage???
    glg Gertrude

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Gertrude! The shirt is from SVG - Summer Holiday SVG Kit. Please click on the link in my description above and it will take you straight there... I hope that helps.
      Hugs,
      Simona

      Delete
  3. WoW Simona
    what a fantastic creations you made!!!
    I like both :-))
    Hugs, Andreja

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow both are stunning projects

    ReplyDelete
  5. Simona, this is a fab project! Big hugs, Sylvia

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, myself and the team really do appreciate them.