Followers

Tuesday 11 March 2014

Sneak Peek and a little Inspiration




Good Morning, I'm here showing you a couple cards I made for some inspiration using some of my Digi sets, only this time I'm giving you a couple sneak peeks for a new Digi set coming out at the end of March....this one focuses on Mixed Media, so for those of you that would like to do some mixed media but don't have the supplies to do so, here is a collection of papers all ready done for you, showing some texture, some distressed stamps, and yes even some flowers.

Both cards show one of the new papers in the set, and I've used a couple of Sherri Baldy's bestie stamps colored with copics in similar colors to the papers....they complement each other so well. The flowers on my second card were made by me using scrapbooking flowers from I Am Roses, some yellow stamens and a bit of coloring from reinkers on them.

I hope these new papers are just the thing you're looking for. I know I really enjoyed using them as much as I enjoyed creating them.

Don't forget to stop by every couple of days for more inspiration here on the blog and also don't forget to enter our monthly challenge. ONE FOR THE GIRLS

Thanks for stopping by

~hugs~

Donna

7 comments:

  1. Gosh, Donna! The papers are yummy to my eyes... Can't wait to play with them. Love the coloring on the Besties.. And the zipper die.. gorgeous! Big hugs, Sylvia xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, gorgeous papers Donna, when's the release date.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooooohhhhhh, i am liking the look of those...
    cant wait!
    hugs
    Tracey

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are stunning. I love this mix media look background. Great work.
    Hugs, Keti

    ReplyDelete
  5. absolutely gorgeous cards and gorgeous papers!!
    hugs
    laney

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are amazing Donna - I can't wait to get my hands on these!!!
    hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, myself and the team really do appreciate them.