Followers

Sunday 23 March 2014

Inspirational Post by Kym - March 2014

Hello it is Kym here and today it is my turn to show you an inspirational project for the Bearly Mine Inspiration and Challenge Blog.
I decided to show you all an Easter card.  Some people send Easter cards, some don't.  
      
For my card I have used four different sets from Bearly Mine Designs which are Just PlaidsSimply DotsSpring Surprise and Mini Dots.

In the Spring Surprise Set you get lots of yummy backing papers but you get some scenes and this is what I have used as the back-drop to my image.  My image is from Sweet Pea Stamps and is by Ching-Chou Kuik and is called "Tender Cuddle".  I have coloured the image in with my Promarkers and inked around the edge with Tim Holtz's Peacock Feathers distress ink.

I have used Bearly Mine Mini Dots light blue paper and punched out flowers.  To add a different dimension/contrast to the second layer of the flower I have laid over the turquoise washi tape I used on the card to a piece of light blue Mini Dots backing paper and then punched out the flower shapes.  

I have finished the card off with a sentiment off the computer, pearl dots in the centres of all the flowers and some die-cut leaves I was given by a friend which I have coloured with Tim Holtz's Peacock Feathers distress ink and my Inkylicious brush.

I hope you have enjoyed my little inspirational post.
Keep popping back to see more inspiration from the Bearlymine Girls


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, myself and the team really do appreciate them.