Followers

Monday 29 September 2014

Insprational Post by JULES

Well as promised last month I've been very busy this week in between my shifts at work, working on something a little different for my mum's birthday card this month which happens to fall the day after this post 30th September.

I decided to got with a box card, I've only made one of these previously which was earlier on this year and it was for my hubby's birthday card.

Finally getting my mojo back after it's been MIA for the last month since I've had surgery but hopefully it's back and here to stay.

I've been enjoying seeing all the wonderful work that everyone has been entering into our monthly challenges but also the amazing work that the Design Team are doing for their Inspirational Posts.

  
  

So I've used the following papers from Bearly Mine Designs

 

Summer Floral Delights NEW FOR 2014


Plain & Simple a must have in your stock

So I hope that you are all grateful this month to see something a little different from me and I hope to keep doing things a little different each month but I can't promise it will be every month.

Please stop by and visit my blog for more information on products used and to see more photo's of my creation.

Happy Crafting

Jules
xoxoxox


3 comments:

  1. oh my goodness, this is so adorable. I hope you come share this on Sherri's page, or in her facebook group. You have a lovely blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So Pretty Jules! Great job.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, myself and the team really do appreciate them.