Followers

Wednesday 3 September 2014

Jacqui's Inspiration 3rd September

Hi there everyone hope you're all busy crafting and having a great time.  Today i'm here to showcase my inspiration project for the Bearly Mine Challenge. For this project i've used three different sets of papers, Vintage Lace, Spring Flight and a Freebie paper because each set has matching tones perfect for co-ordinating . I think the honeycomb trend is awesome and as I happen to have the perfect die how could I not use it with all the Bearly Mine papers? It's just meant to be, a perfect match lol.  Anyway take a look at what i've made you & let me know what you think.  






I used these paper sets Spring Flight, Vintage Lace and a Freebie in similar tones and they just work perfectly!

That's Jacqui over & out till the next time, hope to see you in the challenge!

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, myself and the team really do appreciate them.