Followers

Sunday 7 September 2014

Inspiration Post by Andreja

Happy Sunday Everyone :-))
Andreja here and my turn to share a new project with you. 
 

For today's post I made a "summer" card, not autumn, which the challenge teme is this month. I take this lovely paper Patchwork PartyI added the sentiment "Life is one amazing ride". The Camper is designed and cut by hand.
 
Make sure you check back every few days to see inspiration from the Design Team and dont forget to join us for the monthly challenge.
Thanks for your visit!
Hugs, Andreja

3 comments:

  1. What a great idea the caravan love it how did you make it is there a template of ?
    Have a nice Sunday
    Cinderella

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Cinderella :-))
    I watched a true picture of camper and then I drew, made a template and then cut out .-)
    I hope you have a nice Sunday, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that camper! I think I now MUST have that patchwork set ...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, myself and the team really do appreciate them.