Followers

Tuesday 23 September 2014

Inspiration Post by Dorothy

Hope you are all having a good week so far! Here is my first inspiration project for Bearly Mine Designs. I created a little wedding mini photo folder:



You can find out more about my project over at my blog HERE

I used this beautiful paper set called Summer Floral Delights (links to product page.) Aren't these so floraliscious!


I hope you've enjoyed my little inspirational post.
Keep popping back to see more inspiration from the Bearly Mine DT!


7 comments:

  1. Dorothy, first a BIG welcome to the DT. Secondly, what a gorgeous project you have started off with. Once this has been filled with wedding photos the recipient will have a wonderful keepsake to be treasured. Kym xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is stunning Dorothy, such a beautiful design - a wonderful gift.
    Welcome to the Bearly Mine Designs DT.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very sweet, Dorothy ... Love this idea. Would be a perfect gift for those standing up in a wedding

    ReplyDelete
  4. WoW Dorothy, so nice and wonderful creations you made!
    Welcome :-))
    Hugs, Andreja

    ReplyDelete
  5. it's absolutely stunning Dorothy, a truly gorgeous project and you've matched the papers together so lovely. Welcome to the team. hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. Meraviglioso!!! This is a wondefull project..I love it...<3
    Hugs Kisses

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, myself and the team really do appreciate them.