Followers

Saturday 13 September 2014

Inspiration Post by Laney

Good morning all you lovely crafters, it's Laney here to share an inspiration post with you.

I have used some gorgeous papers from the fabulous new Halloween Fantasy collection along with some from the  Happy Hauntings collection.




and also
 


and here is my card


Full details of how I made my card can be found on my BLOG.

These fabulous papers can be purchased HERE along with many other gorgeous collections.


Make sure you check back every few days to see the wonderful inspiration from the Design Team and don't forget to join us for this months Autumnal Colour challenge.

Thank you for popping in today.
Before I go I would like to share some fabulous news!

If you buy a copy of this months' Quick Cards Made Easy Magazine the freebie that you will get is 8 fabulous papers from Bearly Mine Designs.  What a wonderful achievement by Donna to get her gorgeous papers in a magazine and a great oppitunity for you to try these amazing papers for free .

Congratulations and well done Donna!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. What a fun card - I love the way you've layered the papers ... I'm a bit miffed that we don't get that magazine here in the States on a regular basis ... I keep hearing rumors that they're here and there, but I don't want to spend more on gas trying to find it ... wondering if its an urban myth ... May have to knuckle down and buy a subscription.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, myself and the team really do appreciate them.