Followers

Monday 29 December 2014

Final inspirational post by Jules

Well I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas and is looking forward to the New Year.

I'm hoping that 2015 works out to be a better year then this one as it certainly wasn't the best and to be finishing with the closure of Bearly Mine Designs I can't wait for what 2015 brings.

So I decide not to finish off with a card but an Off The Page project, it's something I've had sitting in my craftroom I'm sure for a couple of years just waiting for the right time.

 
 
I've used my favourite sets of digital papers from Bearly Mine Designs - Mixed Media & Mixed Media 2 but as you are now all aware the store is closing on the 31 December 2014 so you better make sure if you want these papers to head on over there in the next two days otherwise they are gone forever.
 
Donna is currently having a huge closing down sale
 
 
I would like to thank Donna for this amazing opportunity of being on her Design Team for almost 2 years now and it's been awesome and I've made some life long cyper friends through out this time. I've also seen some amazing work entered into the challenges and this is something I will definitely miss but I hope to start entering into the challenges myself so I will also be still finding inspiration in cyperspace.
 
I wish Donna the very best for what ever she chooses to do with herself now and I look forward to still seeing her work out and about when she creates.
 
Wishing everyone the best for 2015.
 
Happy crafting
 
Jules
xoxoxoxoxo



4 comments:

  1. Lovely work. I am so sorry Bearly Mine Designs is closing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice post! You are sharing amazing information through your blog. I am a big fan of your excellent writing skills. Our team of professionals is highly experienced in providing corporate finance assignment help, visit today!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for share this amazing information on them this source is really helpful pashmina shawls uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, myself and the team really do appreciate them.