Followers

Friday 5 December 2014

The Littlest Angel

Hello everyone ... This is Collette and I'm pleased to be bringing you my inspiration project for today.

I absolutely love the papers in the Christmas Ice pack, especially the snowflake ones.  I've also been trying to make cards for the holidays that are non-traditional in colors.  I love the way this baby pink and baby blue look.


This card uses the pink and white snowflake papers and is offset with bits of bashful blue sponging around the edges to give them an ever so soft pop. 

The image is from Saturated Canary and was colored with Copics.  The sentiment and snowflakes were cut from pale pink cardstock and sprinkled with shabby pink embossing enamel.  For more details on this card, please feel free to check out my blog at http://collette-heavensent.blogspot.com

Hope everyone is gearing up for the holidays ... I know my Christmas cards are starting to stack up, for a change, and I'm looking forward to actually sending cards out this year! 

Come back in a couple of days as we'll have another Design Team inspiration post to share with you.

Best Wishes,
Collette and the Bearly Mine Designs team

2 comments:

  1. Hallo,
    eine ganz wunderschöne Karte hast du da erstellt,ich bin begeistert,
    glg ulrike

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, myself and the team really do appreciate them.