Followers

Sunday 21 December 2014

Last inspirational post by Dawn

Well today is my last ever inspirational posting here on Bearly Mine. Its such a shame that it is all coming to an end, however thank you Donna for giving me the opportunity to work with such wonderful papers.
I have used papers from 2 sets here.
Lacy Vintage Dreams
 Mixed Media 2
The image is from paper Nest Dolls.
Don't forget there is a closing down sale on over at Bearly Mine papers, so hop over and grab yourself some bargains, before they are gone for good.
Hope to see some of you over in blogland & Merry Christmas to you all. x

4 comments:

  1. I'm really sad to see you go. You are my favourite digital paper company :-(

    Lin xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Corel VideoStudio Ultimate Crack is a professional and full-featured video-editing program that brings together beginners and experts at the beginning of all skill levels.
    HMA Pro VPN Crack
    Adobe illustrator Crack 2021
    AutoCAD 2021 Crack

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, myself and the team really do appreciate them.