Followers

Sunday 7 December 2014

Inspiration Post by Andreja

Happy Sunday Everyone :-))
Andreja here and my turn to share last project with you. 
For today's post I made a Christmas decoration, I wear a matchbox. I take this lovely paper Christmas Delight by Bearly Mine Design. I added the different embelishments. 



Make sure you check back every few days to see our last inspirations from the Design Team and dont forget to join us for the last monthly challenge.
Thanks for your visit!
Hugs, Andreja

3 comments:

  1. Hallo,
    ganz zauberhafte Streichholzschachteln die du da verschönert hast,
    glg ulrike

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely idea ... much better than seeing the brand of matches on the pretty decorated fireplace mantle ... Beautiful

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, myself and the team really do appreciate them.