Followers

Thursday 11 December 2014

Inspiration Post by Pauline

Good morning, it's Pauline here to share my final inspiration post with you.

I have used gorgeous papers from the Festive Fun collection to make a Christmas card.


and here is my card


Full details of how I made my card can be found on my BLOG.

Make sure you visit the shop and take advantage of the 50% off sale to get those Digi sets you've always wanted




Please check back every few days to see the wonderful inspiration from the Design Team and don't forget to join us for this months Christmas Decoration (anything but a card) challenge.

Thank you for popping in today.

x

5 comments:

  1. Hallo liebe Pauline,
    eine ganz zauberhafte Karte ist das geworden,
    glg ulrike

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet image and lovely papers! It's a shame they have to close.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WoW, so cute :-))
    Hugs, Andreja

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wowza!! so gorgeous is your card x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, myself and the team really do appreciate them.