Followers

Saturday 27 December 2014

Last Inspiration Post by Denise . . .

I can't believe this will be my last ever creation for Bearly Mine, such a sad day with only 4 days to go till Curtain Call. It 

 Today's is my turn to inspire you ...
 My designer papers from Bearly-Mine Designs  are called Christmas Traditions 2.   All other info can be found on my Blog.


All Donna's Papers are on SALE till 31 December can be found HERE..  
Don't forget all doors will be closed, so hurry you have 4 days to purchase.



I also would like to give a big THANKS to Donna, Kym & Team for all their support and  for being great team mates, I wish you all the best for the future xx

Crafty Hugs & Thanks
Denise xx

2 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, myself and the team really do appreciate them.