Followers

Wednesday 17 December 2014

Inspirational Post by Kym - December 2014

Hello it is Kym here and today it is my turn to show you my last inspirational project for the Bearly Mine Inspiration and Challenge Blog - well in fact my very last inspiration post for Bearly Mine Designs as the Shop and Challenge are shutting on 31 December 2014.
I decided to make a Christmas card as Christmas Day will soon be upon us.  It doesn't seem long since I was watching the New Year's Eve celebrations in London on the TV and in a few weeks' time I will be doing the same.
  
For my card I have used the "Christmas Inserts" and "Christmas Traditions 2" sets from Bearly Mine Designs.

Full details of the card can be found at my blog.

I hope you have enjoyed my little inspirational post.

Keep popping back to see more inspiration from the Bearlymine Girls until the end of December.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, myself and the team really do appreciate them.